A-ADS

Why I Started This Blog ?

I was in the situation where I had nothing to do. I just sat whole day using my phone, scrolling videos on youtube and trying to figure out how to make money online.

I had once a great interest of working online and getting paid. But when I realized that it wasn't easy, I quitted. I was obvious to get irritated because working online was hard. 

Despite that I had created a bunch of free  websites like this one, started many youtube channels and even tried ptc sites. I tried all of them for months and then left as I couldn't see results. Of course it is also my fault because I didn't had patience at all.

Recently I again dumped into the world of cryptocurriencies. I had encountered them years before and even tried my luck. But as usual I gave up.

This time I thought of giving it a try again. My eyes, head feel weak though I am trying this as an interest, an interest that I had of earning money online and getting paid. I am trying to figure out as much as I can about Cryptocurriences and also trying others to earn some.

- Blessed B


Post a Comment

0 Comments